How to master the art of raising children… from the very first cry until the moment they fly the nest.
Are you afraid you won’t immediately bond with your newborn baby?
Do you worry that your parenting style might permanently traumatise your child?
Are you scared that you’ll never be good enough as a parent, no matter how hard you try?
If you’re nervous about stepping into the crazy world of parenting, you’re not alone.
According to the UN, over 385,000 newborn babies are brought into this world on a daily basis. Which means life completely changes overnight for thousands of new parents every single day.
Before you were a parent, you probably thought that having a child would be a blissful milestone in your life.
And even though there’s nothing quite as extraordinary as staring into the curious eyes of your child for the first time, the reality is that parenting may be the hardest thing you ever do in your life.
Between struggling to change nappies, soothing your baby’s nonstop crying, and sleeping for only minutes at a time, learning the new skills of raising a child can feel like a steep uphill battle... with no end in sight.
Because even once you become an expert at dressing your baby… your child will continue to grow and develop from a toddler into a teen. And that brings along a whole new set of unexpected challenges.
But parenting doesn’t have to feel exhausting and impossible. In fact, with the right parenting advice, you can easily overcome any obstacle that comes your way… and find joy in moulding your child into a happy, healthy human being.
In Learn More Lovemore, you’ll discover:
- The 4 main categories of parenting styles (plus which ones you should avoid)
- How to teach your baby to communicate from the moment they’re born
- Over 9 possible causes of aggressive behaviour in children -- and what you can do when your child starts acting up
- The most effective skills for coping with each of the 5 stages of childhood development
- The biggest mistakes that parents make when listening to their children -- do this instead if you want to boost your child’s communication skills
- 5 proven techniques for helping your kid manage conflicts at school
- Key life lessons that every child needs to learn before they become teenagers
- The 10 fundamental principles of good parenting -- and how to apply them to everyday situations
- Why technology could be putting your child at risk of depression: the truth about kids and smartphones
- 3 essential criteria to keep in mind when setting boundaries for your child
And so much more!
You can stop worrying about whether or not you’re parenting the “right” way. In Learn More Lovemore, you’ll find everything you need to know about raising a happy and healthy child... from their early years all the way into young adulthood.
Even if you’ve got years of experience teaching and playing with children, the unique insights in this book will make sure you’re fully prepared to become a wonderful parent.
You can keep spending hours of your time scouring the internet for reliable resources on parenting… or you can instantly calm your anxiety, and discover all the tried and tested steps for raising a child you’re proud of.